Wildflower Triathlon - Mountain Bike Course-2017 CANCELLED
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: April 29, 2016
2610 San Antonio Rd.,
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (440.00 yards) Bike (9.70 miles) Run (2.00 miles)
- Organization: Tri-California Events, Inc.
- Website: http://www.tricalifornia.com/
- Contact email:
- Description: The Mountain Bike Triathlon is an exciting sprint distance event for novice and beginner triathletes with a .25 mile swim, a 9.7 mile bicycle course (mountain bikes only) and a short 2 mile run. Although there is fierce competition for the overall Mountain Bike Triathlon champion, most competitors will be first or second time triathletes. This is the place to get started in the sport of triathlon!
Members who are scheduled to race: