CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: May 06, 2017
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (525.00 yards) Bike (11.50 miles) Run (3.00 miles)
- Organization: Tri-Maine
- Website: http://www.tri-maine.com
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: Swim: Pool swim 525 yards (21 lengths) with wave starts (approx 30 athletes per wave). You will be placed the approriate wave based on the estimated swim time that you give when registering (so it is very important that it is accurate!).
Bike: 11.5 mile loop course with rolling/flat terrain and ocean views on low traffic country roads. There are no aid stations, but there will be lead and sweep vehicles.
Run: 3 mile off and on road course. Wide trails and quiet neighborhood streets. There will be aid stations approximately every 1 mile. This year's route will have one and a half laps of the trail.
Members who are scheduled to race: