Morden Triathlon - Foilman Course
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: July 13, 2013
- Address: ,
Morden, Manitoba Get directions
- Country: Canada
- Race type: Triathlon (Other)
- Distances: Swim (950.00 meters) Bike (30.00 kms) Run (10.50 kms)
- Organization: 3rd Wave Tri Club
- Website: http://www.events.runningroom.com/site/?raceId=2613
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: Open water swim in a counter-clockwise direction. Starts in the water along the shore of Colert Beach.
The bike course leads you away from the beach and out onto the #3 Highway. The road conditions are not ideal but the longer ride down to the valley is beautiful and challenging. The shorter distance ride is a steady but subtle climb, giving an advantage to your return.
The run course allows you to tour our lovely town. You will start out along the community path that cuts through the Minnewasta Golf Course and find yourself running up the biggest hill in town. From there, you will make your way back down towards the centre of town, through the park and then turn back for your finish.
- Members who are scheduled to race: