Catfish Sprint Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: July 20, 2014
Harrisburg City Island, Pennsylvania
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (1408.00 yards) Bike (14.50 miles) Run (3.10 miles)
- Organization: Tricat Sports
- Website: http://www.tricatsports.com/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: Swim - .8 miles (approx) in river with current OR Run (Duathletes) - 1.5 miles around City Island. Starting at the North end (by bath house) must go around the first flag keeping it to your left. Remember there will be a current. Aim for about 15 to 20 yards north of the flag because of the current. Keep all other flags to your right (you will be between the island and the flags).
Bike - Out of transition, over Market Street Bridge turn left on to Front Street heading north past Division Street. Head north to Fort Hunter turn around in parking lot. Return same route to transition area - approx. 14.5 miles.
Run – Out of transition area, go over Walnut Street Bridge towards Harrisburg. At end of bridge take first right and proceed down the ramp towards river. Stay left and proceed south towards the 83 Bridge until you hit the turnaround. From turnaround, stay on left side to allow for oncoming runners. Return back to the up ramp and go back over the Walnut Street Bridge to City Island. Finish past parking garage - approx. 3.1 miles.
Members who are scheduled to race: