CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: September 13, 2015
Croton Point Park,
Croton-on-Hudson, New York
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (1/2 Ironman)
- Distances: Swim (2112.00 yards) Bike (56.00 miles) Run (13.10 miles)
- Organization: Toughman Enterprises
- Website: http://www.toughmantri.com/
- Contact email: info@ToughmanTri.com
- Description: Swim: The swim takes place in one of the most beautiful coves on the Hudson River. The Croton Point Park Beach is a naturally protected harbor with water temperatures typically in the mid 80s. Wetsuits are allowed.
Bike: You will be riding on rte 9/9a for a 28m loop that you will do twice. This is a totally CLOSED TO CAR TRAFFIC bike course!
Run: The single loop run course travels north through the Croton River Valley until reaching Croton Dam Park. There you'll climb up to the Old Croton Aqueduct which will take you to the top of the Croton Dam. You'll run on the new out/back section of Croton Dam Road which is shaded and partly packed dirt. On the return, run across the dam spillway and shed minutes off your time running down Rt 129 back to the sactuary streets of Croton. The run course has a net elevation gain on the way out, which means a nice elevation loss for the return.
Members who are scheduled to race: bvivero, Jayabusa, MForger18, sbradley11, yanniman135