Rock Cliff Triathlon at Jordanelle - Olympic Course
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: June 13, 2015
- Address: ,
Francis, Utah Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Olympic)
- Distances: Swim (1500.00 meters) Bike (25.00 miles) Run (10.00 kms)
- Organization: RaceTri
- Website: http://www.racetri.com/rock-cliff/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: The race kicks off at the Rock Cliff area boat ramp.The swim course is a an 800 meter counter clockwise loop with the Sprint distance athletes doing one loop and the Olympic distance competitors in it for two. It is expected that the water will be around 60 degrees this year, therefore wetsuits are mandatory.
The bike route takes athletes through Francis and Woodland and is a fast course with a few false flats and a great down-hill stretch.
The run route is mostly flat with the vast majority located in the beautiful Rock Cliff camping area providing a great opportunity for spectators to view racers and congregate at the finish line to cheer on the athletes.
- Members who are scheduled to race: Vidar72