Rev3 Cedar Point - Half Rev
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: September 11, 2016
Cedar Point Amusement Park,
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (1/2 Ironman)
- Distances: Swim (2112.00 yards) Bike (56.00 miles) Run (13.10 miles)
- Organization: Rev3
- Website: http://rev3tri.com/cedarpoint/
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: The 1.9km/3.8km swim will be held on the beautiful Lake Erie, with athletes entering the water inside the park from the beach of Hotel Breakers, which serves as the host hotel for the REV3 event and is located within 100 yards from the swim start.
The 90km/180km bike course starts from Cedar Point Amusement Park and follows the scenic causeway and the rural country roads of Erie County. Before returning back to the park to T2, the course has one short, steep climb (per loop) but mostly consists of flat and rolling terrain. Expect wind to be a factor.
The 21.1km/42.2km run will consist of a two loop course through downtown Sandusky on what is considered to be a generally flat run. The finish line will be positioned at Cedar Point and is sure to be one of the most spectacular finish line experiences around!
Members who are scheduled to race: L Larson, pmparadis