"Tri" for Acts of Kindness Sprint Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: September 13, 2014
- Address: 1501 N Houghton Rd,
Tucson, Arizona Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (300.00 yards) Bike (12.50 miles) Run (5.00 kms)
- Organization: The Shyann Kindness Project
- Website: http://www.triforkindness.org/
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: In Loving Memory of Shyann Ariana Rosati.
100% of your entry fee goes to The Shyann Kindness Project, a Tucson based all volunteer staffed and managed 501(c)(3) nonprofit children's charity serving underprivileged and medically fragile children in Tucson and Southern Arizona.
Because this is a SPRINT Triathlon the swim is only 300 yards, the Bike Course is 12.5 miles and Run Course is 3.1 miles (5K).
Perfect distances for First Timers and Beginners and fun and relaxed for more experienced triathletes /duathletes!
- Members who are scheduled to race: JustMofo, Natalya Murphy