Beaver Freezer Sprint Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: April 05, 2014
- Address: ,
Corvallis, Oregon Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (500.00 yards) Bike (12.00 miles) Run (3.10 miles)
- Organization: Oregon State University Triathlon Club
- Website: http://groups.oregonstate.edu/triclub/freezer
- Contact email: BeaverFreezer@gmail.com
- Description: This year, the swim will be held in 2 seperate pools, however there will be one common transition. Please see description below.
The Beaver Freezer Triathlon is a sprint triathlon consisting of a 500yd swim, 12 mile bike, and 3.1 mile run. The race will be held on the Oregon State University campus at Dixon Recreation Center in conjuction with Langton Pool (next door). We will be utilizing both Dixon and Langton pools to accomadate the expansion of the race. The transition area will be in the Dixon Parking lot on 26th street (same as years past). Each pool will have 10 heats with the first starting promptly at 7:30 am; the last heat will start at 10:15 am. Road bikes and Mountain bikes will ride the same course. The bike and run courses are same as years past.
- Members who are scheduled to race: Johnhen, kristineabe, mswaynay, orcomjohn