Beaver Freezer Sprint Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: April 04, 2015
- Address: ,
Corvallis, Oregon Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (500.00 yards) Bike (12.00 miles) Run (3.10 miles)
- Organization: Oregon State Triathlon Club
- Website: http://www.osubeaverfreezer.com/
- Contact email: BeaverFreezer@gmail.com
- Description: Started in 1993, the Freezer has been the OSU Triathlon Club's annual fundraising event for the past 20+ years. In 2010, the Beaver Freezer became the LARGEST TRIATHLON (with an indoor swim) in the UNITED STATES! Participants' experience varies from first-time triathletes to veterans; age groups range from 16-19 to 60-plus; and there are road bike, mountain bike, and relay categories.
The course includes a swim in one of two pools on Oregon State University campus. The bike ride takes you through some of the historic college district and out through the country roads of Corvallis. With a few gentle hills, this ride is PERFECT for beginners and FAST for experienced athletes. The run is a fun 3 loop course around the heart of the OSU campus, finishing in the Student Memorial Union Quad.
- Members who are scheduled to race: