Chastain Park triPATHlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: April 05, 2014
- Address: 235 West Wieuca Road,
Atlanta, Georgia Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (400.00 yards) Bike (15.00 miles) Run (5.00 kms)
- Organization: Georgia MultiSports Productions
- Website: http://gamultisports.com/chastainparktripathlon/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: Swim: The swim is a 400 yard swim in the Chastain Park Pool. Participants start at one end of the pool and snake their way up and down each lane as they work towards the end of the pool then exit and proceed to the bike transition. Being a pool swim race, participants must submit an estimated swim time when registering. These are the times used for seeding purposes. The swim star will begin with the lowest submitted time which will correspond with your bib number. Please be as accurate as possible and your swim leg will be a more pleasurable experience. Your race time will start when you enter the pool.
Bike: 15 mile bike course is scenic and rolling hills.
Run: 5K ends at the Chastain Park Amphitheater.
- Members who are scheduled to race: coachrains, jackflash, tbjones33