TRI Aggieland Sprint Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: July 12, 2015
- Address: Texas A & M University,
College Station, Texas Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (400.00 meters) Bike (12.00 miles) Run (5.00 kms)
- Organization: Race Texas
- Website: http://www.triaggieland.com/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: TRI Aggieland will feature an uncrowded, 400-meter snake-style swim in the world class, Texas A & M Natatorium, followed by a 12-mile bike on traffic-controlled campus and College Station roads, followed by a 5K run on paths meandering through the beautiful Texas A&M campus.
A portion of the proceeds will benefit The Children's Museum of the Brazos Valley, a 501C3 non profit.
- Members who are scheduled to race: