Wildflower Triathlon - Long Course
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: May 02, 2015
- Address: 2610 San Antonio Rd.,
Bradley, California Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (1/2 Ironman)
- Distances: Swim (2112.00 yards) Bike (56.00 miles) Run (13.10 miles)
- Organization: Tri-California Events, Inc.
- Website: http://www.tricalifornia.com/
- Contact email:
- Description: The Wildflower Long Course Triathlon is one of the premier triathlons nationally and internationally. The 1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike and 13.1 mile run is one of the most challenging courses anywhere. Beach Hill, Nasty Grade, Energized Peak and the back country trail run will test the skills of the elite, age group triathlete and the first time long course competitor.
- Members who are scheduled to race: arty