CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: July 20, 2014
- Address: ,
Duluth, Minnesota Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (1/2 Ironman)
- Distances: Swim (2112.00 yards) Bike (56.00 miles) Run (13.10 miles)
- Organization: Ramjet Events
- Website: http://duluthtriathlon.com/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: The organizers of the Brewhouse Triathlon present the Duluth Triathlon, a half ironman distance triathlon that promises to be the most scenic multi-sport course in the state!
The journey takes place at Island Lake, 20 miles north of Duluth, Minnesota. You’ll swim in the pristine water of Island Lake, bike through the poplar and white pine forests toward Minnesota’s historic Iron Range, and run through the tranquil pine forest along Boulder and Island Lakes.
- Members who are scheduled to race: