Oak Run Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: September 20, 2014
- Address: Oak Run Dr.,
Dahinda, Illinois Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (300.00 yards) Bike (12.00 miles) Run (5.00 kms)
- Organization: Oak Run Triathlon
- Website: http://www.oakrunpoa.com/
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: SWIM: 300 yds. – out and back in Spoon Lake. You will be able to have the use of wet suits.
BIKE: 12 miles from Lakeview Beach around Oak Run Drive and back to transition. Bike helmets are required. The course will be open to traffic and riders must obey all traffic laws. You must furnish your own water on the bike course.
RUN: 5k (3.1 miles): Run around Lakeview North/South loop with some curves and a small hill.
- Members who are scheduled to race: jcwise, Knuckleball Rob