Red Rock Warrior Challenge Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: August 08, 2015
66 W. Main St.,
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Other)
- Distances: Bike (12.50 miles) Run (3.50 miles)
- Organization: Red Rock Warrior Challenge Triathlon
- Website: http://www.redrockwarriorchallengetriathlon.com/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: A variation on a more traditional Sprint-distrance triathlon, the Red Rock Warrior Challenge Triathlon (RRWCT) will start with a 3.5 mile road run through a nearby neighborhood, then athletes will complete a 12.5 mile road bike loop before finishing with an out and back 1.25 mile Kayak leg in the calm waters of Lake Wildwood.
After the race, athletes, family, and friends are invited to enjoy the awards ceremony, complimentary lunch provided by Red Rock Grill & Bar, live music with DJ, and beach volleyball (if there is any gas left in your tank!)
Proceeds from the race will be donated to Cancer Research and Nipmuc Athletic Boosters.
Members who are scheduled to race: