The Great Six Flags Triathlon - Olympic Course
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: August 31, 2014
- Address: 1 Six Flags Blvd,
Jackson, New Jersey Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Olympic)
- Distances: Swim (1500.00 meters) Bike (40.00 kms) Run (10.00 kms)
- Organization: Split Second Racing
- Website: http://www.sixflagstri.com/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: Swim through the calm, still waters at Lakefront, where some of the most amazing aquatic stunt shows are held. Emerge triumphantly from the water and run a short distance through the park past the Edwards AFB Jump Tower Parachute Training Center to the transition area right in front of Kingda Ka, the tallest roller coaster on Earth. Gear up for a glorious ride out of the park (and out of this world) as you speed through some of the most beautiful roads in New Jersey.
Soar past the scenic farmland views and conquer the rolling hills as you make your way back to Six Flags Great Adventure.
Sprint through the park around some of the most famous rides and roller coasters, onto a hidden trail and along the fence of the Wild Safari. Get ready for an amazing finish in front of Kingda Ka, the world's tallest roller coaster.
- Members who are scheduled to race: fuerzadcon