River Roux Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: November 15, 2014
- Address: 108 E. Main Street,
New Roads, Louisiana Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (1/2 Ironman)
- Distances: Swim (2112.00 yards) Bike (56.00 miles) Run (13.10 miles)
- Organization: Rocketkidz Foundation
- Website: http://www.riverrouxtri.com/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: 1.2 mile Swim: Two loop swim course in beautiful False River utilizing boat ramps on both ends of transition for means of entry/exit. Between each loop, athletes will run through transition to re-enter water.
56 mile Bike: Course Begins in beautiful downtown New Roads, crosses the Audubon Bridge over the mighty Mississippi River, and tours the rolling hills of West Feliciana before returning to New Roads.
13.1 mile run will consist of a multi-loop course that tours the historic downtown area of New Roads. The run finishes at The Mill which is a revitalized historic cotton mill 1/2 a mile from the race start area.
- Members who are scheduled to race: GaryRM