Finger Lakes Triathlon - Sprint Course
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: September 08, 2013
- Address: 205 Lakeshore Drive ,
Canandaigua, New York Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Organization: Mary M. Gooley Hemophilia Center
- Website: http://fingerlakestriathlon.com
- Contact email:
- Description: Every September, over 1,200 athletes from over 18 states and Canada gather on the shores of beautiful Canandaigua Lake to compete in the Finger Lakes Triathlon. Cheering them on is crowd of over 2,000 family members, friends, volunteers and community members. This is a premier event in the world of competitive triathlon – one of the largest in Upstate NY. The race course consists of an Olympic and Sprint distance for individuals or teams so that athletes of all abilities can take part. We also hold a Kid’s Triathlon designed for 6-15 year olds.
The Finger Lakes Triathlon is the biggest annual fundraiser for the Mary M. Gooley Hemophilia Center.
- Members who are scheduled to race: irq