Brownlee Tri North - Super Sprint Course
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: September 21, 2014
- Country: United Kingdom
- Race type: Triathlon (Mini Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (400.00 meters) Bike (13.00 kms) Run (3.00 kms)
- Organization: Professional Sports Group
- Website: http://brownleetri.com/
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: Brownlee Tri North will take place on Sunday 21st September 2014, and will be hosted by Harewood House near Leeds. Sitting in the heart of Yorkshire, close to where the brothers grew up and now live, Harewood provides not only a stunning setting, but the opportunity for entrants to ride the same roads that the Tour de France will race on earlier in the summer.
The venue will host both sprint and super-sprint triathlon distances for individuals, as well as having a youth and junior super-sprint challenge, and a sprint relay for teams. Whether you are a seasoned triathlete or taking on your first ever race, there really will be something for everyone. In addition, there will be plenty for spectators and supporters to enjoy, with a full entertainment programme which is set to ensure a fun day out for the whole family.
Members who are scheduled to race: