Ironman 70.3 Berlin
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: July 20, 2014
- Country: Germany
- Race type: Triathlon (1/2 Ironman)
- Distances: Swim (1900.00 meters) Bike (90.00 kms) Run (21.10 kms)
- Organization: World Triathlon Corporation
- Website: http://ironmanberlin.com/
- Contact email:
- Description: This features a race start, finish and transition area that takes place in what was once East Berlin.
During the swim, the athletes will touch the old border between East and West Berlin.
The bike course heads through the city to the Grunewald Forest, then heads back to Berlin onto the former airfield at Tempelhof Park.
The run course likewise begins on the former airfield before heading through Hasenheid Park and returning to the finish, which will also be on the airfield.
Members who are scheduled to race: Plaziescouse