RainMan Indoor Triathlon Series - Camas
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: March 01, 2014
- Address: ,
Camas, Washington Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Other)
- Distances: Run (5.00 kms)
- Organization: TriFREAKS, Inc.
- Website: http://trifreaks.com
- Contact email: info@TriFREAKS.com
- Description: The RainMan Indoor Triathlon offers a unique experience for beginners wanting to try a triathlon for the first time all the way to experienced triathletes who want to launch their triathlon season early or tune up their off season training.
Athletes start with a 15 min pool swim, followed by a 30 min bike on an indoor trainer (athletes are required to bring their own bikes) and then an approximately 5k outdoor run. All RainMan events have a decade music theme.
The RainMan Indoor Triathlon caters to those who want to have a safe first triathlon experience all the way to those athletes who want to compete for the best time.
- Members who are scheduled to race: