Winnebago County Triathlon - Olympic Course
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: July 12, 2015
498 Parkway Drive,
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Olympic)
- Distances: Swim (1320.00 yards) Bike (28.00 miles) Run (6.20 miles)
- Organization: DuTriRun
- Website: http://www.dutrirun.com
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: The Annual Winnebago County Triathlon offers triathletes an Olympic distance for those who want to graduate from a Sprint. Lake Winneconne offers warm water and a beautiful view. The spacious park is easy to access and has plenty of parking.
Swim Course: Out and back swim will be in Lake Winneconne. Buoys will serve as a guide line to the finish. Average water temperature is 73 degrees.
Bike Course: The bike course goes out along the lake at first. It then heads north and east on quiet country roads. There are a few small hills. Roads are well paved.
Run Course: Run goes through a residential area in Winneconne then heads out onto quiet, country roads and back. Flat and fast course.
Members who are scheduled to race: