Winnebago County Triathlon - Olympic Course
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: July 13, 2014
498 Parkway Drive,
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Olympic)
- Distances: Swim (1320.00 yards) Bike (30.50 miles) Run (6.20 miles)
- Organization: DuTriRun
- Website: http://www.dutrirun.com
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: The Annual Oshkosh Triathlon offers triathletes an Olympic distance for those who want to graduate from a Sprint. Lake Winneconne offers warm water and a beautiful view. The spacious park is easy to access and has plenty of parking.
Out and back swim will be in Lake Winneconne. Buoys will serve as a guide line with a huge balloon arch at the finish. Average water temperature is 73 degrees.
The bike course goes out along the lake at first. It then heads north and east on quiet country roads. There are a few small hills. Roads are well paved.
Run goes through a residential area in Winneconne then heads out onto quiet, country roads and back. Flat and fast course.
Members who are scheduled to race: Hoffmannp, JakePS, steph b, Swimbikeron