Oro Valley Sprint Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: April 05, 2014
- Address: 23 W. Calle Concordia,
Oro Valley, Arizona Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (800.00 meters) Bike (14.00 miles) Run (3.00 miles)
- Organization: On Your Left Fitness
- Website: http://www.onyourleftfitness.com/
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: The swim takes place at the BEAUTIFUL Oro Valley Aquatic Center It is an 800 METER serpentine swim.
The bike course is 14 miles (two 7 mile loops). The course will have some very fast downhills. Participants are asked to please be responsible with your speed on the downills. The course will be coned off, but there will be traffic on the roads.
The run is 3 miles (two 1.5 mile loops) around the James D. Kreigh Park. There will be 2 aid stations on the course providing water.
- Members who are scheduled to race: desertrat8271