TriRock Philadelphia Triathlon - Sprint Course
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: June 21, 2014
- Address: 4231 Avenue of the Republic,
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (800.00 meters) Bike (15.70 miles) Run (5.00 kms)
- Organization: Competitor Group
- Website: http://trirock.competitor.com/philadelphia/
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: Formerly: PHLY Tri - Philadelphia Insurance Triathlon
The .8K swim will be a point-to-point course moving with the current. The current in the river is negligible this time of year. The finish will be an exit right into the belly of the transition area.
After exiting the transition area, athletes will start the two loop bike course all in Fairmount Park. Each loop will contain some fast, flat sections on Martin Luther King Drive as well as some modest technical and hilly portions on both sides of the river.
The 5K run will be an out and back on Martin Luther King Drive with a photo finish just a short distance from the transition area.
- Members who are scheduled to race: Carter866, CGI Calendars, DDMike, EagleFreak1970, EnzoA, hillee71, mbsinder, sdonohue