FUNtastic Nantasket Beach Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: September 22, 2013
- Address: 191 Nantasket Avenue,
Hull, Massachusetts Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (440.00 yards) Bike (10.00 miles) Run (3.00 miles)
- Organization: Fast Forward Race
- Website: http://www.fastforwardrace.com/
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: Enjoy NO HASSLE racing. There is abundant parking adjacent to The Transition Area that is convenient for participants and spectators. Enjoy a fast, scenic and mostly flat bike course with panoramic views of Boston Harbor and Boston Light. The run course is on hard-parked sand at low tide where you will enjoy the same terrific scenery. There is even a playground for the kids. Enjoy a Dunkin' Donuts coffee across the street or walk to a casual lunch after the race at The Red Parrot, Skippers, or Barefoot Bob's. Stay and enjoy a day at Fantastic Nantasket Beach.
This is a fun and exciting event with a friendly vibe that is perfect for first timers, weekend warriors and experienced racers. We welcome both individuals and relay teams.
- Members who are scheduled to race: bryanmarcberman, kcmunchkin, smjennings