CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: July 13, 2013
- Address: 41 Mile Steese Highway,
Fairbanks, Alaska Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (1/2 Ironman)
- Distances: Swim (2112.00 yards) Bike (56.00 miles) Run (13.10 miles)
- Organization: Sourdough Triathlon
- Website: http://sites.google.com/a/alaska.edu/sourdough-triathlon/
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: All legs start & finish at same place! The 1.2 mile swim is multiple loop (5 loops) swim in a DOT gravel pit off the Steese Hwy.
The 56 mile bike leg is 2 loop pristine ride which is mostly flat with some easy hills.
The 13.1 mile run (also along the shoulder of the highway) is flat. In process of obtaining alternate route permission on private roads.
- Members who are scheduled to race: