General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Larger Chest Straps for Heart Rate Monitors (looking for recommendations) Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2004-12-13 8:24 PM

User image

Veteran
Los Angeles, CA
Subject: Larger Chest Straps for Heart Rate Monitors (looking for recommendations)
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to purchase a heart rate monitor for my Mom who has recently started exercising again for the first time in over 30 years. While I know she does not need a heart rate monitor she was intrigued with mine and so I am more than willing to find one for her. The only problem is that I do not want to buy her a heart rate monitor that is too small and thereby provide any negative feedback. Thus I am looking for recommendations on heart rate monitors or manufacturers that have larger sized chest straps. Any suggestions?

I have a Timex and the strap I have would not be large enough. Hence the question.

Thanks in advance,
Mike

2004-12-13 8:33 PM
in reply to: #92131

Subject: ...
This user's post has been ignored.
2004-12-13 9:00 PM
in reply to: #92131

Master
Mechanicsburg, PA
Subject: RE: Larger Chest Straps for Heart Rate Monitors (looking for recommendations)
I have a Polar HRM with a medium strap. I have a 53" chest and it fits me well.

-Frank
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Larger Chest Straps for Heart Rate Monitors (looking for recommendations) Rss Feed