General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Women's Bike Clinic 5/8/08 Chester, CT Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2008-05-08 7:10 AM

User image

Champion
Checkin' out the podium girls
Subject: Women's Bike Clinic 5/8/08 Chester, CT
From an email I got from the shop owner:

We will definitly have a great Spring going if this weather stays as nice as it has been. By now, I hope everyone has been able to get some riding miles in your legs. Hopefully, no one has had to deal with any flats or bike problems while on the road.

Attention Women Cycling Enthusiasts,,,,If you have experienced some mechanical issue while riding, we have the perfect problem solver. The Women Specific Bike Clinic. Our 2nd Clinic this season will be held Thursday, May 8th from 7:00pm to 8:15pm. We will review the basic anatomy of the bike and have "hands on" flat repair, brake and shifting adjustments.

You will know what it takes to keep you rolling down the road, instaed of being stranded on the side of the road outside of cell phone coverage. Our space is limited, so please call me at 860.526.1777 to reserve a spot for you (and your freinds!).

Ride On!
Charlie
Radsport Outfitters

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Women's Bike Clinic 5/8/08 Chester, CT Rss Feed