General Discussion Triathlon Talk » CGI RACING OPEN WATER SWIM UPDATES Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 3

2008-08-02 11:01 AM
in reply to: #1390284

Extreme Veteran
West Windsor, NJ
Subject: RE: CGI RACING OPEN WATER SWIM UPDATES
Larry and Michele:

I echo everything stated here. You guys and your events are one of the reasons that I got so hooked into this sport. They are SAFE. They are well run. They are organized. There is not a thing that I would ever change about them. We certainly mourn the loss of a fellow triathlete, any time something horrible happens. But you have absolutely no reason to blame yourselves. Please know you are both in our thoughts.

2008-08-06 5:23 AM
in reply to: #1577920

Wenonah, NJ
Subject: OPEN WATER SWIM UPDATE AUGUST 7th
First of all, Michele and I want to thank everyone for their letters, calls and e-mails...as I've said too many times this last week, they've helped more than we can say.

There will NOT be an open water swim this week. Actually we're shutting it down for the rest of the summer. Once the lake opens for the summer it's tough to schedule around the lake's schedule. Lake members pay a membership fee so we need to be careful to not step on their priveleges.

We'll be back next year and It will run from May through July again.

We hope to see many of you at North East or at races the rest of the year.

Larry
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » CGI RACING OPEN WATER SWIM UPDATES Rss Feed  

of 3