General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » WTB a few different items Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2008-05-26 12:52 AM

User image

Expert
Brookings South Dakota
Subject: WTB a few different items
1st I'm looking for a 9 speed cassette to put on my Jamis Ventura Comp that I'm selling to a friend. I'm putting old wheels on it for him and keeping the current ones, but the wheels I'm giving him only have an 8 speed.
If anyone has one that's in decent condition, pictures are required and I'm looking to spend no more then 20.00. Shimano compatible of course.

2nd I've just built up a bike and a friend gave me a pair of carbon break levers, however if you look at the attached picture one of the caps are missing. If anyone has any sort of one I can use please let me know. I'll post up the diameter of it tomorrow.

3rd I'm looking for a Profile Design rear hydration system that mounts under the saddle, not on the seat post.

(Missing Cap.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Missing Cap.jpg (96KB - 25 downloads)

2008-05-27 5:51 PM
in reply to: #1424203

User image

Master
West Jordan, UT
Subject: RE: WTB a few different items

Have you tried a standard road bar end cap/plug?  It looks like it isn't a part for the brake lever, but just the reg handlebar end plug.  Most handlbars use the same size plugs.  

For cheap cassettes, I like nashbar brand.  They are pretty decent quality.  Not sure about $20, but not too much more than that.  

Edited by tkbslc 2008-05-27 5:51 PM
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » WTB a few different items Rss Feed