General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Columbus Challenge Delaware Duathlon : Official Thread Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2009-04-11 7:55 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Columbus, Ohio
Subject: Columbus Challenge Delaware Duathlon : Official Thread
Just checking to see if people are doing this one. Two weeks out. This will be my first race of the season.

Edited by PGilger 2009-04-11 7:56 AM

2009-04-16 3:20 PM
in reply to: #2077772

User image

Expert
Washington Court House, Ohio
Subject: RE: Columbus Challenge Delaware Duathlon : Official Thread

By my count this is the third thread for this event I think.

I just got a note that UltaFit moved the event from 4/26 to 7/26 I think.  Reason stated was due to the poor training weather in Central Ohio so far this year.

Last year I rode for the first time outdoors (since Oct the year before) during this event.  I was going to do the same again this year so the weather was of no consequence to me.

2009-04-17 1:19 PM
in reply to: #2089646

User image

Subject: RE: Columbus Challenge Delaware Duathlon : Official Thread
You've got to be kidding me.... "Reason stated was due to the poor training weather in Central Ohio so far this year." Talk about a joke!

That is the funniest thing I have ever heard of!

The orginal race was a duathlon and 5k.

I can see they added a Triathlon to the mix, which makes sense to move it to July.

But to move the race due to poor training weather!?!?! Lame!

The race sounded like a good time and a good early season Duathlon. But I will have to pass this year due to concentrating on IM Wisconsin.

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Columbus Challenge Delaware Duathlon : Official Thread Rss Feed