General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS Specialized Transition Comp Frame Only 54cm Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2009-08-27 12:41 PM

User image

Veteran
Subject: FS Specialized Transition Comp Frame Only 54cm
Hello All-

I'd like to see what the interest level is out there and I'd rather start with the BT family first. My bro-n-law is going to sell me his QRoo Lucero Lite, so I need to get rid of the Transition first. I purchased this bike in November of last year. It is considered an 08/09 model. I've raced it a total of 7 times with 2 tri-bike specific training rides during most normal weeks. It is in great condition...has some normal marking from being in the transition racks and has been tipped over once (by some dope not paying attention) but has never been wrecked. It is a size 54cm. I'm 5'9, 134lbs. and after a couple inexpensive fitting sessions I managed to make this thing quite comfortable. It was nice to feel an "aero" difference compared to my road bike...and racing with it has been a blast!

The specs/details on the frame set can be viewed here:
http://www.specialized.com/us/en/bc/SBCBkModel.jsp?spid=36487

Keep in mind, this sale is for the frame/fork + headset/aero seat post ONLY!!! No wheels, crank set, handle bars, etc.

I'm happy to entertain reasonable offers! And am thinking no more than $20 shipping in the lower 48.

(Transition.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Transition.jpg (56KB - 17 downloads)
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS Specialized Transition Comp Frame Only 54cm Rss Feed