General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS Multiple Fuel Belt/Storage Systems for Running & Hydration Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2009-10-18 1:29 PM

User image

Expert
Atlanta, GA
Subject: FS Multiple Fuel Belt/Storage Systems for Running & Hydration

Finally cleaned out my closet!  Various items below, most in almost perfect condition unless noted.  I tried out a ton of hydration options during marathon training, so I've got a few to unload!

Helium 4 Fuel Belt with Tags - $35. XL.  Used once, was too big. Same as below, mine has a red zipper pouch instead of black. 

Fuel Belt - Extra Pouch $5 - Slides onto an existing fuel belt to add extra room for carrying.  Zipper closure.  This is a size Medium in black (the same as the blue one in the center of the picture below -

Fuel Belt Gel Flask Holder With Belt Loop $7-

Nathan 10K Runners Pack - $15.  Adjustable belt. 2 very large pouches, zipper closures.

Nathan Elite 1 Plus Race Series - $25.  Great condition.  This thing holds it all! Gel flask, watter bottle and bungee to add other items.  This was great for marathon training, and it's adjustable. The water bottle fits in the small of your back, so there's no bouncing with the adjustable belt.

Amphipod Full Tilt Velocity Belt - $25. Adjustable belt, bottles stays secure in the small of your back.  Zipper pouch and adjustable fastener for extra storage. 

Amphipod Clip on Pouch (Micropack Series) - $10 - the wider one on the right.  Front stretch pouch, plus zipper compartment.  Can clip on any race belt, heavy duty clip

Edited by atlrunnergirl 2009-10-18 1:59 PM
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS Multiple Fuel Belt/Storage Systems for Running & Hydration Rss Feed