General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Elite Mag Turbo Trainer Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2010-01-25 2:35 AM

User image

Subject: Elite Mag Turbo Trainer

I have just picked up my first budget turbo trainer and had a go on it yesterday. I must say first impressions are good, it looks like a training piece of kit and folds up nicely when not in use.
It has 5 levels of magnetic resistance with the remote changer on a cable that can attach to your bike. It is very stable which was proved by me getting on it by treading on a pedal and swinging my leg over the other side and with a semi slick tyre on it isn't that noisy.

Even though I have only used this for around 5 mins last night for the first time I am very impressed with it and would recommend a turbo trainer over a home excercise bike - because it is your own bike you are training on.

It takes seconds to secure your bike in the clamp on the roller and seconds to remove.
I had the bike in a high gear and low resistance yesterday and it honestly felt like I was 30 mins into a ride and I could really feel my legs working!!!

I got mine for only £99 in a sale but am very impressed for such a resonable priced trainer!

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Elite Mag Turbo Trainer Rss Feed