Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » training question Rss Feed  
Moderators: Silver_wlf, alicefoeller Reply
2011-02-25 9:36 PM

User image

Subject: training question
Hey all!
I am from Stratford, and was wondering if anyone in the region would like to get together when the weather turns nice to do some S/B/R. Maybe once or twice a month or something, I do all my training alone normally so thought this could spice things up a bit. I am looking to compete in sprints this year, but will be doing a bit heavier training load than most normal sprint plans. We can meet in various locations for swims, rides and runs, perhaps even get a small group together from the region for some fun.
I am hoping for 1:30/100 in the swim, 35km/h on the bike and....well hope to finish the run!  It is my weakest but still decent enough at about a 21 min standalone 5k. 
Pm me or post if interested, this doesn't have to be real serious and we can try to make our plans work with faster and slower people too.  Eg a zone 4 workout for a slower biker and a high zone 2 for a speed demon.
Just throwing this out there...also anyone up for a relay sometime? 

2011-02-27 3:06 PM
in reply to: #3373240

Subject: ...
This user's post has been ignored.
2011-03-01 2:17 PM
in reply to: #3373240

Subject: RE: training question
This sounds like we could make something work!  You will certainly challenge me on the bike.  Thats what i am looking for.
Baden is very close to Stratford, we could even meet in the middle or just drive to meet up.  
Making schedules jive is a bit tricky, thats why I suggested only one or two get togethers a month, much easier than planning a whole schedule around someone.  I am sure I can "bend" my schedule to make something work.
As far as the logs go, yeah I was logging workouts in my phone for a while but stopped around the time I joined BT.  For some reason I never thought trainer rides were worth putting in, but I am aware that lots of people are logging them.   
I am itchin too to get out there!  Wow cooped up all winter is tough.  It was my first winter in training and I maybe started on the trainer too early, Oh well spring is almost here.
Jon 
New Thread
Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » training question Rss Feed