General Discussion Triathlon Talk » biking routes from middleton area Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2011-05-19 1:16 PM

Subject: biking routes from middleton area

I'm going to be in town for Memorial Day weekend and have to do a ride on Sat and Sun.  My family lives in the Lake Forest subdivision near Middletown/shelbyville rd area.  Anyone have any suggestions for me?  I'd prefer nothing TOO hilly as my half IM that I'm training for isn't very hilly.  I'm open to driving somewhere for a starting point or leaving straight from Lake Forest.  Also, I want to try and keep it as simple as possible as it's hard to follow so many directions!

I'll need about a 35-40 mile ride.   I'm looking forward to checking out the biking there!

Thanks a lot!

2011-05-19 1:17 PM
in reply to: #3508409

Subject: RE: biking routes from middleton area
Sorry I didn't mention it's in Louisville!
2011-05-26 7:01 PM
in reply to: #3508409

User image

Louisville, KY
Subject: RE: biking routes from middleton area

Below is a link to an out & back route from the back side of Lake Forest.  I've ridden these roads many times.  It's not too hilly but it does roll quite a bit.  Some scenic views.  Part of it is on the IM Louisville couse.  Fairly low traffic.  I'd offer to ride with you but I'm currently vacationing and won't be back in town until Sunday evening.

http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/35512568/?open_ive_done=1

Kevin

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » biking routes from middleton area Rss Feed