General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Sidi Genus 5 Pro Women Shoes and some other cycling shoes for men and women Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
View 3 Gear Reviews of this product
2011-07-15 4:08 PM

User image

Providence, UT
Subject: Sidi Genus 5 Pro Women Shoes and some other cycling shoes for men and women

I have realized that I don't use my road cycling shoes as much as I would like, and I want to instead get a pair of triathlon specific shoes so up for sale are my favorite cycling shoes.

Sidi Genius 5, Pro Carbon Women Shoes, size 38. They have about 300 miles on them. Asking $160 for them. Cleats not included.

Specialized Women's Shoes, size 37. Used these mainly for spin class. The cleat came loose one day and it rubbed the bottom of the shoe. Check picture for details. Asking $40 for them, cleats included.

Specialized Men's Shoes, size 41.5. Used for about 400 miles. Hubby needed a different size so we have had these in the garage sitting around. Asking $40 for them, no cleats with these.

You can view the pictures at this flickr.com

Pictures of cycling shoes

I accept paypal payment. Contact me for more information or for more details.

Edited by Isela 2011-07-15 4:11 PM
Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Sidi Genus 5 Pro Women Shoes and some other cycling shoes for men and women Rss Feed