Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Hello Ottawa Rss Feed  
Moderators: Silver_wlf, alicefoeller Reply
2005-11-30 3:53 PM

Ottawa
Subject: Hello Ottawa
Hello Capital City. I moved here in the summer but I was away and unable to train but now I am getting back into it. I am currently starting the 20 week (Olympic) Winter training program and I am looking for people training for Olympic or sprint distances. Anyone interested in getting together for a ride, swim or a bike?

2005-12-01 10:36 AM
in reply to: #295394

User image

Champion
Ottawa, Ontario
Subject: RE: Hello Ottawa
Hi Leigh, you posted before didn't you?   I remember the wedding photos.  I will not be training until January and even then it will be at Carleton University.  I am retired and am a part-time student so I enjoy the use of the gym and pool, including the inside running track.  Where are you, East or West?  I live in the Gloucester area just a few blocks from Silvercity (the one on Ogilvy.  
2005-12-01 11:40 AM
in reply to: #295394

Ottawa
Subject: RE: Hello Ottawa
Yes I did post before but then I went away and now I am back. I live on East Laurier really near downtown. I am a going to be starting work in Jan. at the Civic so it will be shift work but I will be training as much as possible in the downtime. I have started swiming in the Champagne Pool on King Ed. but I would be interested in getting together elsewhere on a regular basis.
Thanks for posting and Keep in touch
My website is Http://www.infinitycubed.cacontact me as you wish.
Leigh
New Thread
Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Hello Ottawa Rss Feed