Other Resources Challenge Me! » Members wanted for Collin County Multisport Club (Texas) Rss Feed  
Moderators: the bear, kaqphin, tinkerbeth, D001, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2005-12-07 10:06 AM

New user

Subject: Members wanted for Collin County Multisport Club (Texas)
Hello all,

We've formed a club for Plano/Allen/Frisco area triathletes with weekly runs, rides, and swims. Our members range from absolute beginners to those training for Ironmans.

You can join online by going to http://www.ontri.net/register.php?clubid=429&clubpass=ccmc.

Register (it's free). It's training plans, events, etc.

We've also got our first sponser. I've talked to RBM and they'll give us a 10% discount if we show them a card (we can mock some up). I'm also trying to get the Run On Texas stores to sponsor us.

Let me know if you have any questions. Right now, we meet Saturday's at 9am at the RBM in Frisco for a 27 mile ride (with the roadies). Sundays (if we have 3 or so people) we'll meet for a long run.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thx,
Chris

2005-12-07 10:17 AM
in reply to: #300919

Veteran
Dallas, Texas
Subject: RE: Members wanted for Collin County Multisport Club (Texas)
Good deal. I'm in central Dallas, so I won't make it up too often, but my office is in Far North Dallas, so I may be able to hook up with you guys for some training.

Bill
New Thread
Other Resources Challenge Me! » Members wanted for Collin County Multisport Club (Texas) Rss Feed