General Discussion Triathlon Talk » New Training Group Formed in East Dallas - Rockwall Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2006-03-23 11:27 AM

User image

Texas
Subject: New Training Group Formed in East Dallas - Rockwall
Team Rockwall had its charter meeting last night.  We had over 20 people attend.  They will have weekly rides on both Saturday (8:00 am) and Sunday mornings (7:00am) meeting at the YMCA. The Sunday ride is great for those of you with soccer players in the family and you should be done in time to still make church.  There are also master swim practices at the YMCA on MWF mornings and spin classes at the YMCA on Tuesday and Thursday mornings.  There is a group that will be meeting for weekly runs as well. Check out the team website at www.teamrockwall.com.  For those of you that live in the east Dallas area and are tired of driving up north to participate in the other clubs, this is a great alternative.

2006-03-23 9:10 PM
in reply to: #377488

User image

Regular
Grand Prairie, Texas
Subject: RE: New Training Group Formed in East Dallas - Rockwall
Nice job for the first day, i'm impressed.

wish there was something in the grand prairie, south arlington, mansfield area....

good luck with this club, you're off to a great start it looks like

2006-03-24 4:34 PM
in reply to: #377488

User image

, Texas
Subject: RE: New Training Group Formed in East Dallas - Rockwall
Sounds interesting. I'm in Wylie, so not too far.

I'd be out on the Sat ride, but may be able to work in the Sun ride. I'm assuming that this will be going this weekend? Also, are there any dues?
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » New Training Group Formed in East Dallas - Rockwall Rss Feed