General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Total Immersion Clinic this weekend!!! Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2006-04-07 2:09 PM

User image

Expert
Milwaukee, WI
Subject: Total Immersion Clinic this weekend!!!

I'm really looking forward to this. Two whole days of swimming instruction. I really feel that this is going to be the tool to get me over the hump with my swim technique.

The class ends Sunday at 3:30. At 5:00 I'll be back in the water at the Y playing with my kids. Yes, my wife thinks I'm a bit "off".

I plan on giving a full report for those who are considering such a clinic.

2006-04-07 2:11 PM
in reply to: #390927

User image

Expert
Seattle WA
Subject: RE: Total Immersion Clinic this weekend!!!

Have a great time!! I didn't do the clinic, but since there is a TI coach near me, I opted for individual lessons. 5 hour-long lessons for roughly the same price.

If you memory is anything like mine, I'd only recommend writing down things as soon as the seminar is over, or better yet in between sessions. Even with my hour-long lessons, I find myself forgetting some of the things we cover.

Enjoy!
Tom

2006-04-08 7:24 AM

User image

Veteran
Stormville, NY
I did the workshop and it was great. The first video analysis they do is a real eye opener. By the time the weekend was over I had the tools neccesary to make my swim workouts more productive. Instead of struggling to get through a workout. I now feel lighter in the water gliding on the surface and not sinking like I used to. Have a great time.
2006-04-08 7:06 PM

Extreme Veteran
Randleman, NC
tall tri dad,

I cannot tell you how much the clinic is going to benefit you. I attended one in Jan. and my swimming has not and never will be the same. DO WHAT THEY TELL YOU! It may seem a little odd but I promise you it works! Let us hear how it goes for you!

Fred
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Total Immersion Clinic this weekend!!! Rss Feed