General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Quintana Roo Caliente - $650 + shipping Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
View 7 Gear Reviews of this product
2012-07-16 12:42 PM

User image

Regular
Minneapolis,MN
Subject: Quintana Roo Caliente - $650 + shipping

I have a well used 2003 QR CALiente.

More info can be found here
http://www.bikepedia.com/QuickBike/BikeSpecs.aspx?Year=2003&Brand=Quintana%20Roo&Model=CALiente&Type=bike

57cm
Profile design carbon fiber base AND F-19 aero bars
Look pedals
Wired bike computer
Serfas cosmos seat
Shimano Ultegra components
Mavik Askyrium elite wheels w/ blade spokes
Hutchinson tires

I used this bike for the 2010 triathlon season and haven't raced since.

It is well used but has plenty of life left in it for a beginner racer.

***The previous owner wrecked it and the top tube is dented. Some of the clear cost is wearing off.  It is difficult to take pictures of the damage...but if someone is interested in buying without personally viewing, I can attempt to e-mail high-resolution photos of the damage.***

It could use a good tune up and cleaning but is fully functional. New brake and shift cables in 2010.

For a full priced sale, I'll throw in a brand new set of look style pedals. Sampson brand. White in color. Still in the box.

I prefer a local sale and am willing to drive approximately 100 miles from 55421 for a full priced sale. If it is to be shipped, I will take it to a bike shop for dis-assembly and shipping so be prepared to pay for that.

Best contact is calling or e-mailing me. I don't get on BT as often as I used to.

[email protected] or 612-296-5928

Edited by danfleck1 2012-07-16 12:44 PM

(QRProfile.jpg)

(QRWheels.jpg)

(QRComp.jpg)

(QRBars.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
QRProfile.jpg (63KB - 21 downloads)
QRWheels.jpg (30KB - 8 downloads)
QRComp.jpg (46KB - 10 downloads)
QRBars.jpg (69KB - 15 downloads)
Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Quintana Roo Caliente - $650 + shipping Rss Feed