General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Zipp 404 Firecrest Carbon Clincher - $ Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
2012-09-26 10:51 AM

New user
Subject: Zipp 404 Firecrest Carbon Clincher - $

I bought these second hand and believe they are the 2011 models.  Decals have been removed.  Never crashed.  Under 600 miles used.  Shimano hub body.  This sale includes the wheelset and skewers only.  I can toss in a used set of GP4000s if the right offer comes along.  I do have the manuals and paperwork that came with the wheels if you are interested in that.  Wheels will be boxed up in the original Zipp boxes and shipped via FedEx.  Looking for $1550 shipped in the CONUS.  Would prefer paypal gift but will accept 'regular' paypal if you add the 3%.  Usually I would just eat the cost of the fees but being that the fees will be substantial in this transaction I hope you understand.  Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.  I have sold and bought numerous items on this forum and on ebay.  You can check my ebay feedback (EMANSUN).  Thanks for looking.

Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Zipp 404 Firecrest Carbon Clincher - $ Rss Feed