General Discussion Triathlon Talk » I was in an accident/Lawyer suggestion? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2012-11-10 4:05 PM

User image

Regular
Tempe, AZ
Subject: I was in an accident/Lawyer suggestion?
So, long story short... I was on a group ride of about 10-12 second from the back and was clipped by a bus.  I'm exceptionally lucky to have not gone under said bus.  Broken hand and already had surgery.  I work with my hands (automotive fabrication) and am not going to be able to do that for some time.... not to mention this accident feels like it reactivated a previous injury to my shoulder.  Does anyone know of a good lawyer that is bicycle friendly in the Phoenix metro?

2016-01-06 10:14 AM
in reply to: seankanary

Subject: RE: I was in an accident/Lawyer suggestion?
It's long time now , i hope you have found the accident lawyer for you. When i came across with accident , my brother recommend me a lawyer in Houston and he helped me in getting the legal compensation from the other party.
2016-08-22 1:50 AM
in reply to: seankanary

Subject: RE: I was in an accident/Lawyer suggestion?
Yeah you have stated many honest and true things here. I have too worked with a DUI attorney Los Angeles and have experienced many things like these. Very few people openly talk about this which I find it quite wrong though!
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » I was in an accident/Lawyer suggestion? Rss Feed