General Discussion Triathlon Talk » has anyone use triathlon geek training plans Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2012-12-08 5:58 PM

User image

Veteran
Subject: has anyone use triathlon geek training plans

someone linked this in another thread http://www.njoytriathlon.it/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/olympic_distance_triathlon_training_plan.pdf a olympic training plan by triathlon geek . i liked the plan with weights and the rest of the info included. i loved the 3 levels of each swim ,run and bike so you can train at the level of each leg and work your way upto the higher level of other.so i looked up website and got the ultra (ironman ) one its 37 weeks and you could have got a 10 week of season plan as well. has pleny of info . the 3 levels are called age group,elite and pro but look like to me more like just finish ,sub 13hrs and 10-12hr range level. i like the double and triple bricks later on (one is 50km/5km double or triple brick) and break through session of 3.8km open water swim and later on 180km bike.

has anyone done one of the plans and compare it to others

2017-05-01 10:33 PM
in reply to: thecouch

Subject: RE: has anyone use triathlon geek training plans
Yep...I did several years ago. It worked except it didn't prepare me for the gasping cold water I wasn't prepared for or the too tight of wet suit constricting my lungs. LOL But it was my first Tri-Sprint. Looking to do my next one.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » has anyone use triathlon geek training plans Rss Feed