Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Update on Lake Pittock - Woodstock Tri Rss Feed  
Moderators: Silver_wlf, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2013-05-24 9:43 AM
in reply to: pilot_e

Veteran
London, Ontario
Subject: RE: Update on Lake Pittock - Woodstock Tri
The weather forecast looks very good for the weekend. In order to give people the most accurate pre-race scenario we will post the water temperature tomorrow. Our crew will be there and can take the water temperature from several locations on the course and we will post an update then on our website, www.multisportcanada.com and Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/MSCTriathlon.There are a lot of variables in the final decision as to a wetsuit decision. I am attaching the rules and you can see the wetsuit rules on pages 17 and 18.

http://www.triathlon.org/uploads/docs/itusport_competition-rules-20...

2013-05-24 11:12 AM
in reply to: John Salt

User image

Veteran
Kitchener
Thanks for the update! See you there!!
2013-05-24 12:39 PM

Veteran
London, Ontario
We've added some more info on our website in the News. http://www.multisportcanada.com
2013-05-25 7:45 AM

Veteran
London, Ontario
Beautiful sunny day and supposed to go up to 17C which will warm things up. We will be posting the water temperature this afternoon. Don't forget the Give-It-A-Tri goes at noon and weather forecast calls for it to be 16C by noon. Looking good!
2013-05-25 11:03 AM

User image

Good luck everyone tomorrow

2013-05-26 8:18 PM
in reply to: JTTRIHRD

It was cold but worth it! Glad I was swimming at 12 instead of 9, must have been brutal for the Sprint participants.

My first MultiSport Series event. So well run!

Thanks John and team!!! Great event from start to finish, looking forward to Huronia and my 6 year old's debut event (and my first Sprint) and then Wasaga!

2013-05-26 9:30 PM
in reply to: ngrunberg

User image

Veteran
Kitchener
With the wetsuits, the early swim actually didn't feel especially bad! \the bike was a little chilly for the first 10km, but then warmed up pretty good. The event was great! I would not hesitate to sign up for another MSC event in the least. The course was great! The lines for stuff moved so fast. The volunteers were EXCELLENT! Superb team effort!! Super bonus... this was my first MSC event... my NAME was on my bib! People cheered for ME! A great touch for a competitor who needs all the support she can get to get through it :D Really appreciated it!
2013-05-27 11:00 AM
in reply to: ngrunberg

Veteran
London, Ontario
Thanks ngrunberg!

I hope I had a chance to shake your hand at the finish. Please say hello at Huronia. I am glad you enjoyed your day with us. This is what makes it worthwhile for us.
2013-05-27 11:04 AM
in reply to: 0

Veteran
London, Ontario
Hey Erica,

As I posted earlier to ngrunberg, hope I had a chance to shake your hand at the finish and am glad you enjoyed your day with us. Thank you for your very complimentary post. I have passed both posts on to the MSC team. These posts really make their day.

Edited by John Salt 2013-05-27 11:23 AM
2013-05-27 11:30 AM

User image

Hello everyone and congrats to those who raced yesterday - hope it was warmer / not as windy than in Pennsylvania

Way to go Pilot e for your first of the season

John's race team do an amazing job and I signed up for 2 so far this year - just have to get the schedule sorted out for August

Soaking the wet suit to make it more pliable on Sunday

See you in Milton

Jean
New Thread
Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Update on Lake Pittock - Woodstock Tri Rss Feed  

of 2