BT Development Fixed Bugs » can't access site by URL, but can by going through Google and skipping the main page Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-05-21 2:51 PM

New user
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Subject: can't access site by URL, but can by going through Google and skipping the main page
In other words, typing "www.beginnertriathlete.com" in the browser address window still gets me to the "page is being updated" page. I know that the update is done, though, because I can access the site by doing a Google search for "beginner triathlete", then clicking on the option that takes me directly to the forums. Thoughts on how to fix this?

Also (unrelated) how do I find the update on the mileage that I have put on my running shoes? I can't find the equipment page.

Thanks!

2013-05-21 3:04 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Champion
Gold member
Subject: RE: can't access site by URL, but can by going through Google and skipping the main page

Well that is bizarre.  Have you tried clearing your browser cache and temp internet files?  Have you tried a different browser?  Even restart your computer.

Your equipment tracker is 'Training Log' --> My Gear'

New Thread
BT Development Fixed Bugs » can't access site by URL, but can by going through Google and skipping the main page Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Can't reach the mobile site with Firefox

Started by classic05
Views: 673 Posts: 3

2013-05-21 8:35 PM Ron

When Trying to Access Social Login Settings

Started by k9car363
Views: 486 Posts: 1

2013-05-18 7:08 PM k9car363

Freinds page issues

Started by Donto
Views: 570 Posts: 1

2013-05-17 4:54 PM Donto

Pagination calc doesn't use Posts Per Page.

Started by cgregg
Views: 786 Posts: 3

2013-06-11 8:34 AM axteraa

Posting sends me back to Page 1

Started by Kido
Views: 594 Posts: 3

2013-05-21 11:04 PM Ron
RELATED ARTICLES
date : November 14, 2012
author : IndoIronYanti
comments : 0
Feeling blah? Tempted to miss a workout? Here are some practices as well as on-the-spot tricks to get you into your workouts when you're just not feeling it.

date : April 27, 2012
author : myred86
comments : 4
So much of what I thought a triathlon simply wasn't correct. How an okay Masters swimmer makes it through his first triathlon - slowly!
date : March 9, 2010
author : Nancy Clark
"I'm 'good' at breakfast and lunch, but after I get home from the gym at night, I end up devouring everything in sight. On weekends, my eating is even crazier." Sound familiar?

date : April 22, 2009
author : AMSSM
comments : 1
I got a new pair of the same size / brand of shoes and started running on them. On my left foot, the toe next to the big toe starts to get a little painful and goes numb after the first 1-3 miles.
date : December 15, 2008
author : bigfella3
comments : 12
And then I saw it. I got to "The Hill." It looked a bit innocent really, in reflection - just a little hill, with the road bending around to the left...

date : September 24, 2008
author : Tri Swim Coach
comments : 1
I went to the pool the other day and realized I can't float at all. It makes it really hard to swim properly. I get no propulsion from my kick. Any suggestions?
date : October 17, 2004
author : infosteward
I want your tastes to be satisfied. I want you to feel like you’re coming home each Monday when you view the new articles uploaded to the site.

date : August 31, 2004
author : Ron
comments : 38
Know how to get around BT. Some essentials on emails, passwords, pictures, login problems and more.