BT Development New Site Bugs » Goals Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-06-29 7:26 PM

User image

Frugal Gear Geek
having fun with the kids
Subject: Goals

I was just trying to enter a new training goal, and it would not save. I was trying to put in for trisports 4 times per week for at least 5 weeks.

thanks.

2013-07-02 10:04 AM
in reply to: Ontherun

User image

Champion
Subject: RE: Goals
Can you try again?  What browser were you using?  If it doesn't work, let me know the start date AND the end date you want if it fails again.
New Thread
BT Development New Site Bugs » Goals Rss Feed  
RELATED ARTICLES
date : September 9, 2010
author : jasongootman
comments : 0
From simple time-trial testing or past performance, you can appropriately set your race goals for your upcoming races.

date : March 20, 2007
author : Ontherun
comments : 1
Making goals achievable is an important part of reaching our end goal. Also, having a bar that is set high is important, so we are always striving for something better.
date : July 3, 2006
author : Team BT
comments : 2
Take some time right now to think of at least three great reasons why your goal is worth achieving. Make them specific, powerful, exciting, and inspiring.

date : March 21, 2005
author : Ontherun
Until last year an Ironman was just a dream. Now it has become a goal. I needed to start, but where?
date : January 10, 2005
author : ewkfit
My training was taking off. I had never felt stronger. I was making bigger strides than I ever had. I was stronger and faster than I had imagined myself ever being.

date : October 31, 2004
author : tmwelshy
To prevent a mental breakdown before you even get to the starting line, use the winter months to set goals, build your base, vary your workouts, cut back on training and throw in some variety.
date : September 4, 2004
author : anchorage84
New Years Resolutions that Last - How to make them and keep them

date : August 31, 2004
author : malvey
How to motivate yourslef into habit forming triathlon training goals.