BT Development New Products and Sales! » Trail Running Champion Kilian Jornet's Book RUN OR DIE Now Available in English Rss Feed  
Moderators: Ron Reply
Show Per page

of 2

2013-07-10 5:11 PM

Subject: Trail Running Champion Kilian Jornet's Book RUN OR DIE Now Available in English
RUN OR DIE: Trail Running Champion Kilian Jornet's International Bestseller Now Available in English

Boulder, CO, USA - July 10, 2013 - An exceptional athlete. A dominating force. An extraordinary person. Kilian Jornet has conquered some of the toughest physical tests on the planet. He has run up and down Mt. Kilimanjaro faster than any other human being, and struck down world records in every challenge that has been proposed, all before the age of 25. Redefining what is possible, Jornet continually pushes the limits of human ability, astonishing competitors with his near-superhuman fitness and ability.

Jornet adores the mountains with the same ferocity with which he runs them. In his international bestseller RUN OR DIE, Jornet shares his passion, inviting readers into a fascinating world rich with the beauty of rugged trails and mountain vistas, the pulse-pounding drama of racing, and an intense love for sport and the landscapes that surround him. Run or Die, the new English edition of Jornet's debut book, is now available in bookstores, running shops, and online. Read a sample chapter atwww.velopress.com/books/run-or-die.

In turns inspiring, insightful, candid, and deeply personal, this is a book written from the heart of the world's greatest endurance runner, for whom life presents one simple choice: Run. Or die.

"Kilian Jornet is the world's best." - Outside

"The most dominating endurance athlete of his generation." -New York Times

"Rarely has a top-of-the-world athlete offered such candor, honesty and wisdom while still in his or her prime as Kilian Jornet does in Run or Die.His time in the mountains has made him a wise old soul and a great storyteller.An intriguing read." - Competitor magazine

"Trail running's first true breakout star.[Jornet] has yet to find a record he can't shatter." - Runner's World

Run or Die by Kilian Jornet
Paperback with color photosection
6" x 9", 204 pp., $16.95, 9781937715090

Kilian Jornet is a professional ultramarathoner, trail runner, ski mountaineer, and mountain running world champion. Born and raised at 6,000 feet above sea level in the Spanish Pyrenees, Jornet climbed an 11,000 foot mountain - the highest mountain in the region - at age 5. His mother taught him skills to survive the high alpine environment, and today during races he takes energy from the mountains around him.

VeloPress publishes books on cycling, triathlon, and running that help beginners and committed athletes build fitness and achieve their goals. VeloPress celebrates the icons of endurance sports through history books, biographies, memoirs, and photography books. For more information, please visit www.velopress.com.

Media contact: Dave Trendler, VeloPress, dtrendler@competitorgroup.com

Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/OfficialVeloPress | Follow us on Twitterwww.twitter.com/velopress

(ROD_72dpi_400pw_str.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
ROD_72dpi_400pw_str.jpg (59KB - 71 downloads)

2015-10-16 4:45 AM
in reply to: VeloPress

Subject: RE: Trail Running Champion Kilian Jornet's Book RUN OR DIE Now Available in English
Just read the synopsis online, and looks this is great books to have in my collection. I really love reading such kind of book, but this is something that rare to see in local bookstore. My option perhaps is order online, or if possible to download the ebook version and have it reprinted via http://www.digitekprinting.com/bound-books-coloronly if possible.
2016-03-15 7:47 AM
in reply to: darrensy

Subject: RE: Trail Running Champion Kilian Jornet's Book RUN OR DIE Now Available in English
I found a lot of useful information!
2016-05-13 6:41 AM

I enjoyed this post. There are a lot of books on gokkast online geld that I can recommend reading as well.
2016-08-22 2:20 PM

Thanks for your great post!
aj 4
2016-08-22 2:23 PM

Very interesting article you have shared us, I was looking for this kind of great messages for a long time, it's very lucky I got your article today, that sure great for me, i will share your article to all my friends worldwide, and bookmark your post right now, Thank you my friend.
AJ 4

2016-09-12 4:47 AM

Awesome article. I like this article. It's useful. Thanks for sharing it
yummydocs
2016-09-23 3:59 AM

, Alabama
Thanks interesting and nice post

forskolin fuel
2016-10-16 5:23 AM
in reply to: forskolinfuel

Thanks regarding delivering these good write-up.

http://www.newgamers.net/
http://www.gamergossip.net/
2016-10-20 2:48 AM
in reply to: billyhooker

2016-10-31 7:42 AM

Subject: cool
Free online flash games website
http://bombit-5.com
http://happywheels.ninja/
http://superfighters.xyz/
http://mahjongalchemy.space/
high top quality flash games on the

2016-11-09 6:54 AM
in reply to: 0

I want to use trail running first becasue it's not easy to article for me to play my game with many information click the following article mybe that will help you. thank you.

Edited by PAKIKO 2016-11-09 6:55 AM
2016-11-19 11:49 AM

I just found all useful information that i need to read !
trucchi royale
2016-12-19 6:00 AM

I just read your great books and I found him very riche with a lot of trail running information!

clash of clans gemmes gratuites
2017-01-24 7:19 AM

Run to the hills...

I like eyebrow threading, do you like it too?
2017-02-02 5:44 AM
in reply to: ted90

Basically wished to say I'm lucky I came onto your page!

http://motocross-games.org

merrimackvalleyplayers.org

http://games24h.org

2017-02-02 6:04 AM
in reply to: sosoabra

HTTP://PAPASPANCAKERIA.ONLINE/
New games will be generated monthly
2017-02-11 8:16 AM

2017-03-26 3:44 AM
in reply to: Damina

I agree with you, the right thought

ip 192.168.1.1
2017-03-31 1:17 PM

I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging. You give readers a lot to think about and I appreciate that kind of writing
2017-04-10 12:40 PM

Trail running is also a very awsome for us which I really have a lots of futures, but It is not easy for us to run every day in the morning without listen to musice so there one possibility to use something like that.

clash royale astuce

2017-05-18 11:27 AM

, Alabama
nice
phen375
best diet pills
phenq

Edited by forskolinfuel 2017-05-18 11:29 AM
2017-05-25 4:17 AM

Nice post and very infomative comments, thanks

Edited by muscleboy 2017-05-25 4:18 AM
2017-05-25 4:51 AM

I am absolutely agree with your words! THanks
2017-07-04 7:38 AM
in reply to: ted90

Originally posted by ted90

I found a lot of useful information!

That's correct, i found it too, Kilian is an amazing runner, i think i will learn a lot with his book.

creation site internet dijon
New Thread
BT Development New Products and Sales! » Trail Running Champion Kilian Jornet's Book RUN OR DIE Now Available in English Rss Feed  
Show Per page

of 2

RELATED POSTS

New Triathlon, Cycling, & Yoga Designs Available

Started by Everyday Endurance
Views: 2224 Posts: 1

2011-05-17 4:36 AM Everyday Endurance

Finis Swimsense Now Available At NL4S.com

Started by nl4s.com
Views: 2436 Posts: 1

2011-01-07 9:01 PM nl4s.com

Nationally Syndicated Frazz Cartoonist Pens Triathlon Lifestyle Book

Started by VeloPress
Views: 2539 Posts: 1

2009-12-14 1:57 PM VeloPress

3 x Ironman World Champion Peter Reid visits Redmond Washington

Started by swbkrun
Views: 2925 Posts: 5

2007-12-09 9:56 PM Shermbelle

Employment Opportunities Available at Sommer Sports

Started by TriAmerica
Views: 2619 Posts: 1

2007-01-10 11:25 PM TriAmerica
RELATED ARTICLES
date : February 28, 2012
author : greggseltzer
comments : 5
Why barefoot running is not suited for the average runner.

date : November 2, 2011
author : AMSSM
comments : 3
A doctor's take on how to safely transition to minimalist shoes and how to treat existing injuries
date : October 4, 2011
comments : 7
Sports medicine doc weighs in on the pros and cons of barefoot running

date : July 29, 2011
author : alicefoeller
comments : 1
Third in a series of three articles about the basics, the niceties and the luxuries
date : July 28, 2011
comments : 0
I can train for half marathons on pavement and on trails, but as soon as I change it up to gravel or loose dirt my knee swells and the pain it causes is unreal. Any ideas why this happens?

date : April 11, 2007
author : Coach AJ
Discussion on the walk/run technique, run injury and cadence, barefoot running, staying aero on long climbs and HIM preparation
date : February 13, 2005
author : Glenn
Without a doubt, we begin to notice patterns in our training performances. We notice when our good and bad days repeat themselves in our logbook.

date : October 17, 2004
author : smeeko
Discover the joys of trail running while also giving your body many benefits.