General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Infinite Cycles Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-07-16 11:09 AM

Subject: Infinite Cycles
Based on some feedback from those on this forum, I went to Infinite Cycles in Herriman to start shopping for a new bike. About a week ago, I went in there to check it out and to kind of test them. I'm no pro when it comes to bikes to biking, but I do have a basic knowledge. So, when I went in I acted as if I were a total beginner with hardly any knowledge at all. Never once did they try to sell me something I didn't want, nor mislead me in any way shape or form. They really listened to what my purposes for the bike were, and even offered other options that I would never have considered.

Anyway, I went in for a fit yesterday and was equally as impressed. I can't wait to get my bike either today or tomorrow.

2013-07-17 9:27 AM
in reply to: kevkelsar

User image

Extreme Veteran
Herriman, Utah
Subject: RE: Infinite Cycles
I bike with several guys from the team as well and the owner and the shop guys usually are right there too. Although it's tough to beat online prices I try to buy from there as much as I can because they are a good shop.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Infinite Cycles Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Bryce Canyon and Zion Cycling

Started by NateC
Views: 1437 Posts: 2

2008-05-14 1:39 PM utahredrocks

Ogden Utah... Home of USA Cycling?

Started by Time2Tri
Views: 1046 Posts: 2

2007-11-07 9:52 AM tkbslc
RELATED ARTICLES
date : December 14, 2011
author : AMSSM
comments : 2
What is the recommended way to recover from a cycling-related lower back injury?

date : May 18, 2011
author : Troy Jacobson
comments : 3
How to get faster and still keep your job and family
date : March 20, 2009
author : mikericci
comments : 0
This month's fun and fast training will help you improve performance and raise your metabolism so that you are feeling a bit hungry all the time and really burning up those calories.

date : January 18, 2009
author : mikericci
comments : 2
Start getting fit and losing weight in the New Year with our beginner cycling program. This program can get you fit and ready to then start any of our sprint or olympic triathlon training programs.
date : October 8, 2008
author : FitWerx
How do you determine VO2 max for cycling? I have my HR zones from a time trial, but don't know how to get VO2 max out of that.

date : December 14, 2004
author : Don Magie
Known for its brutal cadences, nasty sprints and 12-minute hills, the spin class seems to be the perfect substitute for a raunchy ride outside. But is it?
date : September 1, 2004
author : owie
“Less is more,” is a common buzz phrase in endurance sports today. It refers to the trend of training less but focusing on intensity and quality rather than on quantity.

date : September 1, 2004
author : owie
You ride hard enough that you are working but not so hard that you can’t do the same thing the next day. 700 km or 400 miles a week.